Next generation Suzuki Cappuccino rendering by Holliday auto
Suzuki Cappuccino is a 2 seat/2door convertible hardtop sport car offer between 1991–1997.It very popular among budget sport car fan both inside and outside Japan.It have dimension 3,295 mm long 1,395 mm wide and 2,060 mm wheelbase.It body under kei car regulation
Under the hood,It have 0.6 liter 63 hp 3 cylinder turbocharged engine.
Driveven by front wheel drive and weight just 725 kg and weight distribution is 50/50.Together with low riding body made it fun,superb handling and easy to drive.
The car produce at Kosai plant but production end in 1997 dua to limit investment on new product.
Many website say that Suzuki is confirmed to develop replacement of Cappuccino and say that they willstart collaboration with Catherham which have strong specialize in 2 seat sport car.Catherham is based in Surrey, UK and recent lu taken over by Team Lotus owner Tony Fernandes.
It mean,Not only The Cappuccino got help to share development cost but also may be play important role in market out size Japan than before.Tony Fernandes also say that the Catherham car will extent the range by helping hand from renault and consider produce car in Malaysia and nealy region.
SuzukiFan not sure the car will be limit in kei car size or not and release date is not release for now.Eventhen , We have got rendering by Holliday auto for your viewing enjoyment.
Content by SuzukiFan (Picture by Holliday auto )
- 2014 Suzuki Cappuccino will arrive around november 2013 and this topic have another rendering
- Most realistic rendering of 2015 Suzuki sub compact B-segment SUV that will be position below S-cross
- Rendering of 2014 Suzuki Jimny (Short wheel base or Kei car version for Japan)
- Suzuki planning a lot of new launch in K car segment (Future Kei car model release 2013-2016)
- Next generation Suzuki Pallete will arrive in first half of 2013,Here is render and latest information we got
- Next generation Honda CR-V will get bigger and may come with third row of seats
- Rendering: Volkswagen Roadster will launch in 2014
- Next generation Suzuki Palette will arrive in 2013 and will have super frugal fuel economy