According to Suzuki spokesperson in Brazil say that the new Jimny will be made in December 2012 and the first national units to hit stores in early 2013.We also expect that the full model change Jimny should debut sometime in 2012 and will heading to European market at that year. India will be a manufactoring base too but India market have to wait until 2013.
Current Brazilian Jimmy are import from Japan. The model has 1.3 16V petrol engine of 85 hp and 5-speed manual transmission with three drive modes: 4 x2, 4×4 and 4x4L.The list of standard features includes air conditioning, power steering and radio / CD player.
The Jimny is currently the oldest car of the Suzuki line. It was launched 40 years ago and has evolved over time. SAccording to the brand, has sold more 2.4 million units of the car in 188 countries. In Brazil, the vehicle was offered from 1998 to 2003 and returned to the market in 2008.
- Next generation Suzuki Jimny will goes on sale in India late 2013 and arrive Europe in 2014,plus update about Suzuki future models
- Suzuki give Jimny the final facelift before get model chage in late 2013/early 2014
- Next generation Suzuki Jimny should arrive by 2014 , Rumor a pick-up based on the Jimny
- Suzuki Jimny will replace Maruti Suzuki Gypsy in India by 2012?
- Suzuki importer to build Jimny in Brazil
- Finally,Suzuki will open production plant in Brazil by 2012
- Finally,Suzuki give the guide on next generation Suzuki Jimny in the XA Alpha concept
- Designed-in-India Maruti car by 2012 , plans 600 acres in Rohtak for development facility and test track by early 2013