Suzuki Pakistan (Pak Suzuki) launch Suzuki Swift hatchback 1300 cc
Finally,Pak Suzuki lauch local assembly Suzuki Swift hatchback in Pakistan after the car hit market globally since may 2005. The Pakistan’s Suzuki Swift hatchback will get the same specification as the global Swift. under the hood
will got 4 cylinder 1300 cc (M13A) engine mate with 5 speed manual. Price starts from Rs. 999,000. Meet Suzuki Swift now at your Local dealer.
Pak Suzuki Motors has announced the launch of Suzuki Swift . Suzuki Swift is a 1300 cc hatchback car that is priced slightly lower then Lianna, which was losing its share in the 1300 category cars.
With success stories in countries across the globe, the new Suzuki Swift has embarked its journey in Pakistan. From the very beginning of the new Swift’s development programme, a dedicated team of Suzuki designers and engineers collaborated extensively with automotive professionals and motoring enthusiasts in pursuit of Suzuki’s best compact car ever. Suzuki on track of its radical programme of innovation, to reaffirm and strengthen
Suzuki’s position as a leader and innovator in compact car segment and to yield vehicles that embody unique position of company being market leader in automobile industry. In pursuit of this and satisfying market need of a compact car with latest technology which also meets international mark; Suzuki Engineers went into relentless effort to come up with new Suzuki Swift and modify it according to the needs and requirement of Pakistani customer.
New Suzuki Swift has short yet impeccable history of Success, rewards and accolades. With Car of the year awards in Australia and New Zealand, Asian countries like Japan, China and India and European countries such as Belgium, Spain, Ireland and United Kingdom; and marked century of awards in other criteria, new Suzuki Swift is continuing its journey of success in Pakistani Market.
Some of the salient features of the new Suzuki Swift 2010 model are the following:
Exterior of Suzuki Swift
1) Halogen Headlamps
2) Front Fog lamps
3) Matching powered side mirrors.
4) Stylished Chrome front grill
5) Rear Brake Lamp
6) Large and Wide Rear bumpers
Interior of Suzuki Swift
1) Quality Audio Player (CD player with MP3 playback/cassette/FM-AM tuner, 24-bit-resolution-DAC, multicolor display with remote control)
2) Sporty Steering
3) 5-Speed Manual Transmission gear with Driver orientation
4) Removal Ashtray between the front two seats
5) Chromed Door handle
6) Sporty and Easy to Read Instrument panel
Performance of Suzuki Swift
Floor panels that are free of beads are combined with high-damping efficiency asphalt sheets to keep floor panel vibration to a minimum. The driver and passengers enjoy an exceptional smooth, quite ride even on rough road surfaces.
Low Wind Noise
A drag coefficient of only 0.32 is realized by aeroparts such as front airdam, by the spoiler-type shape of the tailgate’s tailing edge, and by airflow-smoothing door mirrors. The high aerodynamic efficiency promotes cabin quietness by minimizing wind noise.
Electronic Power Steering
To enhance driving experience and to provide with efficient controlling ability, swift is equipped with technology of Electronic Power Steering (EPS). EPS put lesser load on engine, requires no periodic maintenance and is vehicle speed sensitive. Thus it will help you with better fuel economy, lower maintenance cost and better control on your swift.
Price of Suzuki Swift Pakistan 2010
The price of new Suzuki Swift 2010 in Pakistan starts from Rs. 999,000.
Suzuki Swift Pakistan Picture Gallery
- Pak Suzuki Motor Company Limited has increased the prices of all of its brands of cars
- Suzuki to expand Thailand’s plant next year,Considering Ecocar sedan and Hatchback in 2015
- Information on next generation Toyota Belta or Vios or Yaris sedan and new lowcost hatchback that will arrive in 2013
- More information in Suzuki Authentics concept that will get into production version of compact sedan and C-segment hatchback
- Suzuki Unveils New Swift with 1.4 liter engine And Handling Upgrades
- Suzuki Europe Reveal Price For New Suzuki Swift
- 2011 Suzuki Swift Specification and prices
- The Daily Telegraph : New Suzuki Swift Test drive